Thursday, May 21, 2009

Coucou!

I'm pretty much just testing out the blogging 'thing' for my Tourraine excursion, so welcome! I plan on updating those of you whom are across the globe on my whereabouts and activities, as phone calls can be trop expensive!

As I warning to you readers out there, this page may use a bit of franglais (as seen in the above paragraph), so watch for that! It should be pretty easy to follow, none-the-less.

Thanks to all for the lovely inspiration and desire to create this! I wouldn't do it if I didn't have some readers out there!

2 comments:

  1. I am francophile (I´ve bit of french blood), so yay for franglais:) Have a adventurous but safe journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in Prague?! I so want to go there, I hear it is lovely and that I'd love it.

    ReplyDelete